DASH is a popular cryptocurrency in Nigeria due to the project’s education effort championed by the DASH Nigeria community. In this article, we explore the best options for buying Dash in Nigeria.
If you are not sure about what Dash is, check out this article: What is Dash?
Bitfxt and YellowCard are the best exchanges for buying DASH in Nigeria. You could also try the CoinCola peer to peer platforms to find people willing to sell their DASH.
Here is a break down of the top 5 platforms where you can sell and buy Dash in Nigeria:
Bitfxt is a popular cryptocurrency exchange in Nigeria. The platform was launched in August 2018 and has become a regular feature in most top exchanges list in the country.
Bitfxt allows you to convert your Naira to Dash. Trading on the platform comes with a 0.25 percent fee per trade for users with a low volume. If you use the platform more frequently, you will have to pay less in trading fees.
What’s more, the startup recently partnered with Dash to enable remittance to Nigeria at a 1% fee. To use Bitfxt to buy Dash you will need to:
- Create an account at bitfxt.com.
- Verify your identity by providing a national ID.
- Proceed to the exchange and select a DASH trading pair.
- Place your order to buy Dash.
- Once your order fills, you will receive your Dash in your wallet.
The Yellow Card exchange allows you to buy Dash in Nigeria online or offline. It’s online exchange, and mobile application enables you to buy Dash on the go through bank transfer or cards.
For users who want a more anonymous option, Yellow Card has shops across Nigeria that allow you to buy Dash physical with cash, bank cards, or transfer.
Steps to take when buying Dash from YellowCard:
- Create an account at YellowCard.io.
- Verify your account by providing the required IDs.
- Select Dash on your dashboard and buy.
- Make a deposit via bank transfer or card.
- You will receive your Dash once the transaction is complete.
YellowCard is also registered as a U.S. entity and Money Service Business regulated by FinCEN.
The HongKong based peer-to-peer cryptocurrency marketplace allows you to buy Dash in Nigeria through its OTC services. CoinCola allows you to buy Dash via bank transfer, gift cards, and several other payment methods.
To buy Dash on CoinCola, you will have to
- Create an account on CoinCola.com.
- Click on OTC.
- Select a merchant that is selling Dash for the payment method of your choice.
- You will receive your Dash when your payment is confirmed.
If you want to learn more about cryptocurrencies and how to use them in Africa, check out our guides and join our Telegram channel.