Binance, the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange by volume, has announced a Ghanaian Cedi (GHS) deposit and buy crypto cashback campaign on Binance.com.
Binance has opened GHS deposits on binance.com providing a new and competitive fiat gateway for Ghana. Users can now buy these cryptocurrencies with GHS: BTC, ETH, BNB, and BUSD.
A user needs to pass account verification in order to make fiat transactions and increase their limits. Users can enter their basic details to get started. However, users who intend to trade larger volumes will have to verify their identity with an ID.
Deposit, Buy, and Win Competition
Sign up on www.binance.com, complete KYC, deposit over 120 GHS, and buy any of the following cryptocurrencies: BTC, BNB, ETH, or BUSD. Stand a chance to win 30 GHS in cashback.
>> Sign up on Binance.com to participate in this cashback program.
Activity Period: November 20th, 2020, 9:00 GMT – December 4th, 2020, 00:00 GMT
Rules and Reward Distribution
- Rewards will be distributed to only users who open accounts and deposit over 120 GHS and trade (cashback on only 1st trade)
- Only KYCed Users can qualify!
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any cheat behaviors, self-trading, or wash trading.
- To participate in this promotion, KYCed users need to complete at least one trade on any listed Coins i.e BTC, ETH, BNB, and BUSD
- The trading competition only applies to trades through the web or app version of binance.com.
- The GHS rewards will be allocated to the Binance users Wallet at the end of the campaign (one win per User participating)
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at our sole discretion.
> Sign up on Binance.com to participate in this cashback program.
- How To Buy Bitcoin With Ghana Cedi (GHS) on Binance – Ultimate 2020 Guide
- Binance Enters Ghana – Users Can Deposit GHS